Respect the Hiox.org Guidelines
We have these guidelines just to remind you from not abusing the site. Since Hiox.org team trust you to be responsible, and millions
of users respect that trust. Please be one of them.
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- Hiox.org is not for pornography or sexually explicit content don't post it on Hiox.org. Also, be advised that we work closely
with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don't post videos from youtube.com.
- Don't post content showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, under-age drinking and smoking, or bomb making.
- Don't post content with graphic or gratuitous violence that shows someone being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated.
- Don't post content of accidents, dead bodies or similar things intended to shock or disgust.
- Respect copyright. Only upload content that you made or that you are authorized to use.
- This means don't upload content you didn't make, or use content that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks,
snippets of copyrighted programs, lyrics, recipes and other content made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate
speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status,
and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- Things like predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people's personal information,
things may be permanently banned from Hiox.org.
- Everyone hates spam. Don't create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views.
It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
- Don't add content from news sites directly into hiox.org.
Please take these rules seriously and take them to heart. Don't try to look for loopholes or try to lawyer your way around the
guidelines just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created.