Birth date: 28 October 1955
Education: Public elementary school,private Lakeside School at age 12, Dropped out of Harvard University junior year.
Native City: Seattle, Washington
Little known fact: His family called him âTrey,â in reference to the III after his name.
Hobbies: Bridge, golf, reading, philanthropy.
Claim to renown: The computing softwareâs industry.
Net worth: Billâs all-time high net worth is $58 Billion.
Preferred foods: Cherry Coke and spray cheese
Family: wife: Melinda; daughter: Jennifer, born 1996; son: Rory, born 1999.
Facts About Bill Gates:
1. Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, thatâs about US$20 Million a DAY and US$7.8 Billion a YEAR!
2. If he drops a thousand dollar, he wonât even bother to pick it up because the 4 seconds he picks it, he wouldâve already earned it back.
3. The US national debt is about 5.62 trillion, if Bill Gates were to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 10 years.
4. He can donate US$15 to everyone on earth but still be left with US $5 Million for his pocket money.
5. Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in US. If he doesnât drink and eat, and keeps up his annual income i.e. US$30 Million, heâll have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is now.
6. If Bill Gates was a country, he would be the 37th richest country on earth.
7. If you change all of Bill Gateâs money to US$1 notes, you can make a road from earth to moon, 14 times back and forth. But you have to make that road non-stop for 1,400 years, and use a total of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money.
8. Bill Gates is 54 this year. If we assume that he will live for another 35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to finish all his money before he can go to heaven or hell.
9. If Microsoft Windowsâ users can claim US$1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 days!
If he would he could use that money to help others. But just like all people, money makes people greedy.