* Bread - 4 slices
* Onion - 1/2 small, chopped
* Celery - 1/2 stick, chopped
* Mushrooms - 3 medium, chopped
* Olives - 5 pitted, halved
* Capsicum - 1/4 small, chopped
* Garlic powder - 1/2 tsp
* Salt - to taste
* Tomato ketchup - 2 tblsp
* Mustard sauce - 1 tsp
* Italian Seasoning - 1/2 tsp
* Shredded cheese - 1/2 cup
* Heat oven to 400 F.
* Saute all the vegetables on medium heat for 5 mins. Add salt and garlic powder.
* Grease pizza pan. Place the four bread-slices on it.
* Mix the tomato-ketchup, mustard and Italian Seasoning and spread on the slices.
* Spread the sauted vegetables evenly.
* Spread the shredded cheese evenly on top.
* Place the pan inside the hot oven and cook till the cheese melts.
Serve hot with milkshake or coffee.