Black Hat SEO Practices that are to be avoided
UNETHICAL SEO PRACTICES THAT A SEO ENGINEER SHOULD AVOID:
* Page cloaking
- is when the website shows keyword rich pages to a robot but displays pages that are useless to the Internet user.
- are sites that have numerous links and are used to make a profit usually for an affiliate advertising program.
* Duplicate content
- should be avoided as it may stop your website from being indexed.
* Keyword stuffing
- over usage of keywords in the content
* Spamming keywords
- in the title tag and meta tags.
- it means stealing content from other website and pasting it on one's own site.
One should ensure not to use such practices or any other black hat SEO practices as it might harm your search engine rankings.