Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts
* C: Compose new message.
* Shift + C: Open new window to compose new message.
* Slash (/): Switch focus to search box.
* K: Switch focus to the next most recent email. Enter or "O" opens focused email.
* J: Switch focus to the next oldest email.
* N: Switch focus to the next message in the "conversation." Enter or "O" expands/collapses messages.
* P: Switch focus to the previous message.
* U: Takes you back to the inbox and checks for new mail.
* Y: Various actions depending on current view:
Has no effect in "Sent" and "All Mail" views.
o Inbox: Archive email or message.
o Starred: Unstar email or message.
o Spam: Unmark as spam and move back to "Inbox."
o Trash: Move back to "Inbox."
o Any label: Remove the label.
* X: "Check" an email. Various actions can be performed against all checked emails.
* S: "Star" an email. Identical to the more familiar term, "flagging."
* R: Reply to the email.
* A: Reply to all recipients of the email.
* F: Forward an email.
* Shift + R: Reply to the email in a new window.
* Shift + A: Reply to all recipients of the email in a new window.
* Shift + F: Forward an email in a new window.
* Shift + 1 (!): Mark an email as spam and remove it from the inbox.
* G then I: Switch to "Inbox" view.
* G then S: Switch to "Starred" view.
* G then A: Switch to "All Mail" view.
* G then C: Switch to "Contacts" view.
* G then S: Switch to "Drafts" view.
Must have "keyboard shortcuts" on in settings.