5 Steps To Breathe And Relax In Yoga
1. Sit with your back as straight as possible. Use a chair, if necessary, but not in the same recession. The feet on the floor with your knees directly over the center of your feet. Use a book or cushion under your feet if you do not rest comfortably on the floor. Hands are at the top of the legs.
2. Close your eyes gently and leave behind the closed eyelids.
3. Think about your ribs on the front, back and sides of your body. Your lungs are behind those ribs.
4. Do you fill your lungs, your ribs until the expansion. Feel the emptying of the lungs, ribs and back in Do not push away.
5. The first time you do, do 2 to 3 minutes, then do it for a maximum of 5 to 10 minutes. First, book a time at least once a day to do so. Upon learning the good, it makes you feel, you’ll want to do on other occasions as well.