Predefined variables in PHP
Predefined Variables In PHP:
- Superglobals are built-in variables that are always available in all scopes.
- References all variables available in global scope
- An array containing information such as headers,paths and script locations.
- An array of variable names and values can be sent using this method and it has limits on the amount of information to send (max. 100 characters).
- An array of variable names and values can be sent by the HTTP POST method and has no limits on the amount of information to send.
- HTTP Cookies
- An associative array of items uploaded to the current script via the HTTP POST method.
- HTTP Request variables.
- An associative array containing session variables available to the current script.
- Environment variables.
- The previous error message.