Cerebral C programmers should take note of the following:
* Curly brackets are required on ifs and whiles.
* You should use elsif rather than else if
* break and continue become last and next, respectively.
* There's no switch statement.
* Variables begin with `$', `@' or `%' in perl.
* printf does not implement `*'.
* Comments begin with `#', not `/*'.
* You can't take the address of anything.
* `ARGV' must be capitalized.
* The "system" calls link, unlink, rename, etc. return nonzero for success, not zero (0).
* Signal handlers deal with signal names, not numbers.