Surya Namaskar can be done in the morning, noon and evening. But preferably in the morning time since traditionally yoga is practised early in the morning as the atmosphere is charged with Prana and it should be practised on an empty stomach
* If it is done in the morning, it relieves stiffness, revitalizes your body and refreshes the mind. Do it during the day and it will instantly boost you up. Practice it after sunset, it helps you unwind.
* it stimulates cardiovascular system, digestive system and nervous system
* It makes endocrinal glands like thyroid, parathyroid and pituitary glands function normally
* It gives you a great stretch and keep you fit physically, mentally and emotionally
* It helps you to overcome the problem of insomnia (sleeplessness in the night)
Regular practice of Surya Namaskar with proper diet will definitely reduces the body weight and makes the body very flexible. It may not be easy in the beginning but gradually you will be surprised to see the result in your body.