Today in History
Sign In / Sign Up
filter filenames in ftp(Filezilla)
filter filenames in ftp(Filezilla):
Use "Filename filters" option to filter the files like '.svn','thumbs.db',etc,. from uploading/downloading.
* Open Filezilla.
* Go to View->Filename filters. Or use the shortcut "Ctrl+i".
* You will get the "Directory listing filters" window opened.
* Choose "Edit filter rules" and add the filters you want.
* Select your filter from the listing,
* Hit "Apply" and then "Ok".
Now you have secured your site from uploading/downloading the unwanted files like thumbs.db,.svn,etc,.........
to add comments
Posting your comment...
Indian Web Directory
Time Zone Converter
Web Internet Statistics
Live Chatting Online
expected, smart move:)
Already black money holders account is empty..
The money will never return
Thanks for nice sharing...