U ONLY LUCKY<font color=#FF00B3></font>
1. Belief: Believing that you will get the things you want in life and deserve the things you want in life will make you more prone to receiving them. Why is this? When you think about something you see a picture in your head, when you have a picture in your head your mind is locked onto receiving it will start to notice opportunities that you might have missed had you not had that picture in your head and the belief it could happen.
2. Taking risks: People who are lucky take more risks. This doesnât mean they gamble their house and take risks on new businesses and forgetting their family. Taking a risk can be calculated afford to lose and go for it. If it doesnât work out you go for it again when you can afford to lose more.
3. Working hard: A lot of sports stars, singers, dancers, actors etc seem to have become famous overnight and are rich beyond belief. However what most people donât see is that those same people have spent years of hard work and sacrifice to get to where they are today. Take Sylvester Stallone, he auditioned with every casting agency he could and didnât get anywhere until he wrote a script for Rambo, and the rest is history. Working hard is a pre-requisite to being lucky.
4. Generosity: Being generous to others seems to be a trait in all lucky people. They give generously of their time and their money. They share their luck and wealth among others. A lot of people share their knowledge which can be more valuable than money or time. I have met so many people through this blog and I believe itâs because I share what I know and what I have learned throughout my life and throughout the research I have done over the years.
5. Instinct: Listening to your instinct can be invaluable when it comes to choosing what you want in life. How many times have you had the instinct to go for something but your brain held you back and told you all the reasons not to do it, then later on you find out it would have worked out well after all. We all have instincts for a reason and some people take more heed when it comes to listening to their instincts you can hone this ability simply by listening with your body, be aware of your bodily sensations when you are thinking about trying something new. The more you trust your instinct the more it will serve you better.
6. Positive outlook: Having a positive outlook on life is a must if you are to become a luckier person. If you outlook on life is doom and gloom then I am afraid to say this is how you will see life itself. Your brain thinks âI am a gloomy little git, so I will look for things to be gloomy aboutâ whereas if you have a positive outlook your brain more things to be cheery aboutâ. You control what is input int your brain by your thoughts, change your thoughts and you will change your life.
7. Coping with bad luck: The way you cope with bad luck can change your life. If something bad happens to me I always look at what could have made that situation worse. Two weeks ago my washing machine, power shower and gas all packed up at the same time. It was going to cost over Â£700 to get them all fixed. Luckily, my wife had taken out a gas plan 1 week previous and we were covered for the repairs which would have cost us hundreds. We managed fine with a bath, and are still doing so, and we bough a new washing machine which was on special offer at the time, how lucky was that. Now, instead of thinking âoh why oh why does this happen to me, I am the unluckiest person in the world, what is going to happen nextâ I thought âjesus, that could have been a lot worse.