5 ways to magically attract people to you
Here are 5 ways to magically attract people to you, no matter how much of an outcast you feel like today:
1. Be comfortable with yourself. It sounds kind of odd to think that we are often not comfortable with ourselves doesn't it? But it's true â€“ especially in social situations. You can improve your comfort level and work on being more confident overall by using techniques like yoga and meditation. Just 20-minutes of mediation each day can have a dramatic impact on your self-confidence over time resulting in more attractiveness on the outside. You can learn the basics of yoga and meditation from a local class in your area, books or online at yoga and meditation resources such asthis one.
2. Learn to listen and ask questions. People like to talk about themselves, so a great way to break the ice and create interest in yourself is to begin by putting others in a comfortable place of answering questions about themselves.
3. Pay attention to your own health and personal development. When someone appears confident and successful, they draw people toward them. If you look defeated, withdrawn and have not taken care of yourself then that shows to those around you and they will avoid you. Exercise regularly, eat healthy, take care of yourself and others will be drawn to you.
4. Learn to tell stories. Have you ever noticed that some of the most popular people are those that tell great stories. It's not that the story itself needs to be great, it's just that it needs to be told in a passionate and confident way. Make sure you observe what is going on around you, stay abrest of current events and learn to tell stories.
5. Take the positive spinâ€¦People want to be around other positive people not complainers or those who always take the negative spin. If you can see the positive in situations â€“ even better â€“ take action towards making things more positive then you will be seen as someone of high social importance becoming much more attractive to those around you.
You may think that personal power is a result of chemistry or social skill that you cannot learn and so you are destined to always be someone who does not attract attention â€“ but you can change all of that by following some simple steps to improve your self-confidence, improve your image and learn how to engage others more easily.