remove Hyperlinks from Word 2007 documents
As you copy text from a web page or e-mail and paste it on Word, the hyperlinks are also transferred with it. Most of the time, we donâ€™t want the hyperlinks in our Word document. In that case, there are two very easy and simple methods to remove hyperlinks from Word 2007 documents. One way to remove hyperlinks from Word 2007 documents is to use keyboard shortcuts. Another way is to use the feature of Paste Special. Follow one of these methods to remove hyperlinks from Word 2007:
Method 1: Use Paste Special
1. Copy the text from the email or the webpage.
2. Open a new Word document.
3. Click on the arrow under the Paste button in the Home tab.
4. Click on Paste Special from the menu of Paste.
5. The Paste Special dialog box will appear. Choose â€śUnformatted Textâ€ť from the list under â€śAsâ€ť.
6. Click on the OK button.