How to post image on twitter?
by Vickram H
To post a photo in a Tweet:
1. Click the blue "compose new Tweet" button from right top corner.
2. Click or tap on the "add photo" camera icon.
3. Select the image file you want to upload; if you’re tweeting with a smartphone, you will also have the option to take a photo.
4. Once a photo is selected, you will see a thumbnail image (or file name) appear as an attachment. Your Tweet’s character count will update to include the pic.twitter.com URL for your photo.
5. Type your message and select Tweet to post your message and photo.
6. Tip: You can also post photos in direct messages.
Note: To remove the image file you selected, click or tap the x on the thumbnail (or next to the file name).