How to Get a Custom Domain Name on Tumblr for Free?
by Vickram H
Get a Custom Domain Name on Tumblr for Free:
- Click Settings (the gear icon) at the top of your Dashboard.
- Click the blog you’d like to update on the right side of the page.
- Click the pencil to the right of the username section and enable "Use a custom domain."
- Enter your domain (e.g. websitename.com) or subdomain (e.g. blog.websitename.com).
- Click “Test your domain.”
- Correct problems if the test finds any, and click “Test your domain” until the test is successful.
- Hit “Save.”