Now Review for Mobile Compatibility Errors in Google Webmaster Tool
Google announced today that it has included reports showing mobile compatiility errors in its webmasters tool.
Google has already been showing for hints and warning on websites responsive status, now it has extended futher to show users about the visitors usability issues they face. This may soon reflect in their algo as one of the major ranking factor.
Which errors will Google currently show? The help document is as follows,
- Flash not supported
- A defined viewing area (or viewport) that adjusts to the device’s screen size.
- Content that flows in the viewport, so that users don’t have to scroll horizontally or pinch the screen in order to see the entire page.
- Fonts that scale for easier reading on small screens.
- Easy-to-touch elements (e.g., buttons) that are well-spaced from other touch elements.
- Visual design and motion driven by mobile-friendly technology.
Some of the screen shots for your view: