1. SNAILS have 14175 teeth laid along 135 rows on their tongue.
2. A BUTTERFLY has 12,000 eyes.
3. DOLPHINS sleep with 1 eye open.
4. A BLUE WHALE can eat as much as 3 tones of food everyday, but at the same time can live without food for 6 months.
5. The EARTH has over 12,00,000 species of animals, 3,00,000 species of plants & 1,00,000 other species.
6. The fierce DINOSAUR was TYRANNOSAURS which has sixty long & sharp
teeth, used to attack & eat other dinosaurs.
7. DEMETRIO was a mammal like REPTILE with a snail on its back. This acted as a radiator to cool the body of the animal.
8. CASSOWARY is one of the dangerous BIRD, that can kill a man or animal by tearing off with its dagger like claw.
9. The SWAN has over 25,000 feathers in its body.
10. OSTRICH eats pebbles to help digestion by grinding up the ingested food.
11. POLAR BEAR can look clumsy & slow but during chase on ice, can reach 25 miles / hr of speed.
12. KIWIS are the only birds, which hunt by sense of smell.
13. ELEPHANT teeth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.
14. OWL is the only bird, which can rotate its head to 270 degrees.
15. CROCODILE is the only animal & reptile which sheds tear while eating.