How to create a WaterMark Picture?
Follow the steps to create watermark......
1. Goto Format -> Background, and then click Printed Watermark.
2. Click Picture watermark, and then click Select Picture.
Select the picture you want, and then click Insert.
3. Select any additional options that you want, such as Scale to change the size of the picture or Washout to dim the picture, and then click Apply.
* To view the watermark, you need to use print layout view.
* Watermarks are designed for printed documents, and they aren't visible in normal view or Web layout view.
If you want to apply a watermark-like background to documents for online viewing, apply a background
(point to Background on the Format menu, and then click a color or click Fill Effects) or a theme
(Format menu, Theme command).