* 1 pound okra (half-inch pieces)
* 1 large onion
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
* 1 teaspoon red chili powder
* 1/2 cup yogurt (plain)
* 2 medium green chiles (sliced lengthwise)
* 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
* Salt, to taste
* 3 tablespoons oil
Making Okra Fry:
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet, add finely chopped onion and fry until light brown. Then add garlic and fry for a minute.
2. Now add chopped okra and sliced green chile. Fry on high heat for three minutes and then add salt and turmeric. Lower heat to medium, add yogurt and cook until yogurt is absorbed. Then sprinkle cumin seed powder and remove from heat.